[Bf-committers] current CVS test suite on Os X tiger (+Windows)

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Mon Oct 10 21:00:37 CEST 2005

I have just run the 2.37a testsuite with a self compiled cvs from today 18:30.
with the following results:

1. CtrlObject.blend: On Layer 2 not all parts move (confirms the finding below)
2. displace.blend: Displacement in the image looks inverted. runs ok with 2.37a
3. glass.blend: highlights on the opening (inside of the back side) don't show
on F12
4. Raptor_radio_ray_env.blend: warning confirmed
5. refract_monkey.blend: image is different. (refraction of the eye above
instead below the eye. Nose is different too. (lukep confimed that this was a
bug in 2.37 that was removed, so this is just a reminder that the reference
image in the testsuite should be updated.)

Oh yes, before I forget it, the test were run under WindowsXP, compiled with
VC++7.1 (same as VisualStudio Toolkit 2003) and the VC++ project files.

Otherwise the tests went fine, no crashes :)

--- Andrea Weikert (Elubie)