[Bf-committers] Internal renderer question (help)

Trevor McDonell tmcdonell at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Thu Oct 6 04:45:09 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I've been playing around with the last release code, adding a wrapper
for the parts rendering system so that each part is rendered on a
separate node of a cluster (via MPI).

Since this is all distributed memory stuff, I need to broadcast the
scene data and such to all the nodes. So could anyone point me to which
structs/variables/etc. I should be sending.

At the moment, the renderings pretty much exit immediately and just
return zeros (black), so I guess it doesn't have any of the scene/object
data? Where (variable) is this located (hoping this is not too much of a
silly question).

Kind Regards
-Trevor