[Bf-committers] boolean SOC

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:15:14 CEST 2005

Has anyone tried to merge in the SOC boolean code with the latest CVS?

Here is what I did, but can't get it to link into an executeable

I copied the following to the main blender tree

soc-blender/intern/boolop
soc-blender/source/blender/src booleanops.c
soc-blender/intern/bsp/intern BSP_CSGMesh_CFIterator.h CSG_BooleanOps.cpp

then I merged booleanops.c with CVS - the main change was to switch
over to using dlm plus the addition of a function and some other minor
changes

I then did make, it gets to the final step of linking it all together
into the blender.exe when I get the following error

/home/TomM/bf/blender/../lib/windows/bsp/lib/libbsp.a(CSG_BooleanOps.o)(.text+0x
b8b):CSG_BooleanOps.cpp: undefined reference to `BOP_PerformBooleanOperation(Enu
mBoolOpType, CSG_MeshPropertyDescriptor, BSP_CSGMesh**, CSG_MeshPropertyDescript
or, CSG_FaceIteratorDescriptor, CSG_VertexIteratorDescriptor, CSG_MeshPropertyDe
scriptor, CSG_FaceIteratorDescriptor, CSG_VertexIteratorDescriptor, int (*)(void
*, void*, void*, float))'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/home/TomM/bf/blender/obj/windows/bin/blender.exe] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

Anyone else willing to give it a shot?

LetterRip