[Bf-committers] OpenEXR help needed...

Austin Benesh bfdeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:30:56 CEST 2005

Hi everybody -
OpenEXR is coming along real nice right now, but at the rate its
currently moving along I can't see it in 2.40. Basically everything is
written except for the SConscripts (working on those), the makefiles
(todo) and a couple quick additions to the source. It would be really
great if somebody with more Linux skills than I could help write the
makefiles. Also, the openexr library needs to be compiled for all the
systems (except win32). If you can help, than that would be fantastic. A
lot of people are looking forward to this feature.

    - Austin Benesh