[Bf-committers] problems with C++

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Oct 4 08:11:13 CEST 2005

Hi Jonathan,

With only template class SpTemp<int> it works for msvc too, but adding
template class SpTemp<double> makes it choke on it. (Yes, I added the
extra line also to where the <int> is). Additionally, it is not really
helpful to use such a class if you have to declare *every* templated usage
in the implementation files, thus kinda defeating the purpose of templated
classes...

/Nathan