[Bf-committers] Boolean op holes error handled

Marc Freixas mfreixas at lsi.upc.edu
Wed Nov 30 18:53:56 CET 2005

Hi all,

The boolean op is defined only when both meshes are a closed mesh
(without holes). This happen because I use a BSP tree to classify the
mesh faces (IN, ON & OUT). If a no closed mesh is used the BSP don't
works. In other words, how can I classify a face IN/OUT using a mesh
with holes?

For this reason I add a test before do any thing to chech the meshes. If
one mesh is no closed a error message is showed:

"Both meshes must be a closed mesh"

I think this is better than have a freeze or crash. What do you think
about this?

Marquitos.