[Bf-committers] nurbs/curves python interface to cv type and creation

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:10:03 CET 2005

On 11/26/05, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:

> from the forums (I suggested he email the list) I got the impression
> that he wanted to help eman with the nurbana core, not just python
> stuff.

If anybody want to help out with nurbana that would be much
appreciated, as I don't have very much time available to give to
coding (hopefully over christmas I will get a good bit done). The code
is available in my branch of the soc-blender tree. I will do my best
to answer questions.

If it's python stuff, i really don't know much about that, but I can
still answer questions if needed.

-eman