[Bf-committers] build error amd64

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Nov 27 06:21:29 CET 2005

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> The module source/kernel/ is a bit a misleading module name... it was
> created for the game engine, and contains code I've never really looked
> at. :)

This code is being built even when the game engine is disabled; seems
like it would simple to not build with changes to scons and make, but
don't know about the other platforms (maybe they're not building it).

> Whether or not the game engine (solid, sumo, bullet) is 64 bits
> compliant code I really don't know. Anyhoo, the code as described below
> looks fine to me!

I've got patches for the game engine also.  I've tested with the
225_game_demos blends and don't see any difference on 32-bit systems so
I think they're safe.  I've upload to the patch tracker and assigned to
Erwin:

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3481&group_id=9&atid=127

Maybe he can look at them after 2.40 is out.

Ken