[Bf-committers] nurbs/curves python interface to cv type and creation

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 26 04:24:48 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 02:40:25PM -0800, Tell-you-later wrote:

>   My goal is to create curves procedurally with
> Python, and then extrude them in 3D, but I've had no
> success in creating curves from scratch via Python or
> to modify the vertex types, e.g. from "Aligned" to
> "Vector".

Blender draws a distinction between Curves (type Bezier and NURB) and
Surfaces (type NURB).  Look at the Add Menu to see what I mean.

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to create Surfaces.  The
BPy API only has a type for Curves at the moment.

Best place for python discussions is the bf-python mailing list.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net