[Bf-committers] T3 UI migration

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 03:01:24 CET 2005

not to nag, but who is going to 'do' this new interface? I take it
Orange will be a great hand in the flow of it. And that you and others
kinda shy away from listening to users constant proposals ideas, or
otherwise rants. But users should have some sort of say in the new
design. It is after all users that will be useing the app. :D

Of course no design is perfect, but please make it smart and use some
snytax that does not take trips to the dictionary to find out what the
hell a button means and for that matter does.