[Bf-committers] Project an image from a point

Jonathan Merritt j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Nov 25 10:13:02 CET 2005

Hi Alexis,

I've replied to the Elysiun thread.  Unless I'm missing something
(entirely possible late on a Friday afternoon), this is a very basic
question.  Fiddle, tweak and experiment to find out more... :-)

Please post a follow-up at Elysiun if I'm on the right track but wasn't
clear enough.

Jonathan Merritt.