[Bf-committers] T3 UI migration

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Thu Nov 24 17:44:01 CET 2005

Hi Ton,

If the UI panel re-organisation is going to be changed, is the ( IMO
excellent ) T3 UI button / slider etc look going to be migrated for 2.40?

eg...
http://mke3.net/blender/interface/controls/blender_controls.mp4

http://mke3.net/blender/interface/controls/fullsliders2.png

http://mke3.net/blender/interface/controls/greyed_out.png

http://mke3.net/blender/interface/controls/roundshaded_radio.png

Tweaking the UI to have a bit more of a polished look would be a great
way of improving the aesthetics of Blender for 2.40.

Also, changing the icon at the top of the screen to be a bit more
polished looking...
http://www.candointeractive.com/blender/Header1.jpg
http://www.candointeractive.com/blender/Header2.jpg
http://www.candointeractive.com/blender/Header3.jpg

I think the Blender UI has improved greatly since it's early days, but
it could still do with a bit of a polish, and if Matt has already done
all the hard work ( and he's located over there ) it should be
relatively easy to implement.

Maybe these changes have already been made, my current build is a few
days old.
Mal