[Bf-committers] Release scheduling...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Nov 24 17:13:31 CET 2005

Hi,

Well, assuming the move of UI work to 2.41 won't give objections, I'd
like to get everything ready for the 2.40 release.

So; what's the status of:

- Python bone/armature/pose API?
- pending tracker bugs for Booleans? Fluids?
- game engine support armatures?
- other known issues?

We then can move to b-con4 in a couple of days (cvs freeze, only
bugfixes and building release candidates for forums).

-Ton-

BTW: the tracker has been very well maintained past weeks. We're nicely
below 50 :)

BTW2: I'm going to add a (temporal?) CVS branch for Orange soon. I need
to start working on render code now. Here we can also do work on EXR,
for example.
I will keep the branch synced with bf-blender cvs, hopefully can be
merged back after the release.

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org