[Bf-committers] Web 3D plug-ing

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Thu Nov 24 12:33:25 CET 2005

>> have you made any progress?  Is there any improvements that could be
>> committed to CVS?
>

> I just like to/have to express my interest also ;-)

Me too!!!

BTW one thing to look at, with regards the GE and the web plugin, is
code obfuscation.

When you release a render from Blender, the artists ( although many do )
don't always release the original Blender file.

When releasing a game ( or content using the web plugin ), not all of
the developers ( although many will ) will want to release their source
code.
*** <http://www.15seconds.com/issue/040310.htm>*
Regards...
Mal