[Bf-committers] New dev added!

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Tue Nov 22 11:20:50 CET 2005

Hey Campbell,

Not to knock the Oops, but maybe the first code change could be to set
the Outliner view to show by default, rather than the Oops view, when
the Outliner panel is selected from a fresh install?  For beginners, it
makes more sense to show them the easier to understand Outliner ( which
some longer term users, like me, also prefer :) )

Will you also be working on adding functionality to the Outliner (
rename, re-parent etc )?  Hopefully adding functionality to one will be
easily convertible to the other ( as then they are really two different
views of the same hierarchical scene, and allow for modifications on
that same scene ).

Mal