[Bf-committers] [Fwd: Re: Booleans!]

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:06:46 CET 2005

Hi Marc,

a sample test case for the infinte loop is a boolean of the text
(after converting to mesh and etruding) HELLO WORLD booleaned with a
box - the O is the primary source of the problem. I can email you a
blend file if desired.

There is a crash if no faces are present ( the single vert and the
circle in the bug tracker) it should be adequate to check for the
existance of faces and only check faces.

LetterRIp