[Bf-committers] Blender booleans bug, 2.40 release schedule

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Nov 21 06:16:00 CET 2005

Marc:

Plans are to prepare for another Blender release in about a week.  There
are some reports in the bug tracker for the new booleans code and no one
have the expertise to resolve them.  I've found one hack which breaks an
apparently endless loop in BOP_Face2Face but it's not a fix.  The plan
decided on in last week's IRC meeting is to use this hack if we can't
get the actual bug resolved prior to the release.

Will you have time in the next week to look into the bugs, or can you
provide some hints on what might be causing them and where to look in
the code?

Thanks -- Ken