SV: Re: [Bf-committers] KKEY mode not available for posemode - why?

Sten Sjöberg choklaa at yahoo.se
Sun Nov 20 10:03:21 CET 2005

Thanks Tom,

Yes you mean like *any* other object? I also wanted this before, and
also thought it was a bit odd Armatures (bones) never had the KKEY
mode.

Okey I see, I however think this with Ghost is a better approach or
maybe it could be extended to be used in Objectmode too and not only
Posemode? Maybe, this could be on debate :)

/Sten