SV: [Bf-committers] KKEY mode not available for posemode - why?

Sten Sjöberg choklaa at yahoo.se
Sun Nov 20 09:33:39 CET 2005

Hi Alexander

Maybe you have missed the code Ton committed not too long ago, where
you have the button called [Ghost:0] in Editbuttons for Armature, which
is how many Ghosted bones will be around current frame (current
action), and next to it is the button [Step:1] which is  how many
frames between Ghost instances will be.

All this similar to what is called Onionskinning I belive.

I hope this is what you have been looking for.

kind regards,
Sten