[Bf-committers] Unified warnings (was "Python Effect.c bug")

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Nov 19 19:32:13 CET 2005

Hi,

I just use the standard settings as provided in makefiles.

The dev docs on blender.org look outdated... the coding style text for
example is from NaN still. :)
I usually prevent using the // comments, but lazyness you know... afaik
all compilers we use (even the irix/solaris cc) allows this.

Someone should check make and scons warning levels to make sure it's
synced again.

-Ton-