[Bf-committers] auto-key feature

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:17:05 CET 2005

I think Autokey for x,y,z only may be a bit of auto-key overkill, but the

-Key-all
-key-selected
-Key-all-under

options for armatures at least would be nice. Or if we eventually get
bone groups, a "key members of bone group" option, so if you have all your
controller bones in a group, then if you auto-key any of those bones,
the entire group gets keyed.

Just Brainstorming :)