[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern effect.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_object.c

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Nov 11 22:09:37 CET 2005

Hi,

It has relation typing, what fails is the code that tries to sort
(using node queues and stacks). That's still original code from
jean-luc, don't fully grasp it yet. :)

I still prefer to first fully cleanup the code and bring it back to the
current specs only, and then try to solve the cycling stuff.

Note that the worst thing that now happens is a lag.

-Ton-