[Bf-committers] new version of patch to make more of Blender's UI AA-font-aware

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Nov 11 12:38:42 CET 2005

Hi,

There's confusement at this moment what the status is of 10.4 Nvidia
support for Blender. The bitmap bug was fixed, but there's another
issue to be tackled (frontbuffer draw).
I rather have that done first... we make progress in the tracker report
though;

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=125&aid=3334&group_id=9

Anyone here with Nividia in a G5 having this problem? We need coders to
do tests... :)

-Ton-