[Bf-committers] auto-key feature

Gabriel Beloin gbeloin at netrevolution.com
Thu Nov 10 19:59:34 CET 2005

Hi all,
we were blessed with the timeline and a more easy access to the auto key
option with the new record button.
While trying other package. It appear that most of them have this little
variant for auto-key:
-Key-all
-key-selected
-Key-all-under

So while autokey is on, we could set what get a new key on tranform.
The key-all-under will insert key for the selcted object and all other
object under it in the hierarchy (parent-child here). could work on
object and armature since bones also have parent-child relationship.
These options could be per space. for more customisation.

Good day