[Bf-committers] Menu layout ported from T3, and plus

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Mon Nov 7 20:10:32 CET 2005

Hi:

The T3 Easy Menu converted to BF CVS, now called Plain Menus. I added
another behaviour, menu items do not reorder, the item that is top
will be always top one. That helps with muscle memory. About the name,
well, personally I find plain describes it better, menus like you can
find in many places.

I had done a similar experiment in other tree, but phase did the T3
with user pref. I just moved, checked the submenus (T3 seems to get
the contents wrong in edit mode) and added the extra.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/download.php/9/127/3365/1433/plain-menu.patch

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3365&group_id=9&atid=127

GSR