[Bf-committers] Renderman

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Nov 4 03:43:56 CET 2005

About storing renderman data, Even if C/C++ is used object properties
need to be stored.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Blending_Into_Python/CustomProperties

- Could somebody with renderman experience evaluate this wiki and add
examples of how datablock properties could be used for renderman. -
Linking to textblock data to a material with shaders eg.

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street