[Bf-committers] Renderman

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Nov 3 14:07:34 CET 2005

On Thursday 03 November 2005 13:33, Paul Volpato wrote:
> I read in the conference follow ups, that Renderman was being worked
> into blender.

some people are already using Aqsis somehow i think.

> What's the status of this, and can I help out anywhere?

Ton has notes and ideas about the renderer API needed,
and now it is the renderer-development month in Orange
so perhaps something happens
.. we have not planned using Renderman for this 1st production though

at least the requirements will be put up in any case i guess.

> Paul

~Toni