[Bf-committers] Renderman

Paul Gregory aqsis1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:04:31 CET 2005

Paul,

As far as I am aware, no progress has been made on this yet. At the
conference, there was some discussion about who would be taking
responsibility for the task, but to my knowledge, nobody has stepped forward
yet. I have a lot of experience with RenderMan (little with Blender) but
don't have the spare bandwidth to take on the task completely. If someone is
willing to take on responsibility, I would be more than happy to help out in
an advisory capacity where I can.

Cheers

PaulG

On 11/3/05, Paul Volpato <paul at volpato.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> I read in the conference follow ups, that Renderman was being worked
> into blender.
> What's the status of this, and can I help out anywhere?
>
> Paul

Paul Gregory
http://www.aqsis.org
ICQ: 156088409