[Bf-committers] Bug reports and the 'priority' field

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Wed Nov 2 12:57:48 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 10:03, Alexander Ewering wrote:
> though it's a totally priorityless bug), could we please make the
> "Priority" field read-only for normal users?

sounds like it should be.

there is also much more work to do with the projects site - like updating to a
new gforge to get svn support and i suppose it has other improvements too. i
guess we could also consider other similar apps at this point, but probably
migration is easiest when .. it does not happen, but we just update.

iirc there is no one doing that work really now, dunno if i should (will look
at scheduling and time budgets later today or tomorrow with Ton and rest of
Orange) .. may well be that i will. or does someone else want?

> | alexander ewering              instinctive mediaworks

~Toni