[Bf-committers] releasing alpha2 (Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern action.c armature.c font.c object.c blender/source/blender/include butspace.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_action_types.h DNA_armature_types.h DNA_nla_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c ...)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 1 15:14:17 CET 2005


To have the test builds using same CVS, I would advise a total freeze  
until at least the Linux, Windows and Mac versions were built.

But, let's wait a little bit for the urgent bugfixes. Tomorrow we  
(Orange) give a workshop to students of the film acedemy Amsterdam, I  
bet there's some fixes we need todo this evening to get all running  
fine :)

So... for right now only *urgent* bugfixes, and in the evening today  
we'll call an AHOY.


On 1 Nov, 2005, at 14:36, Toni Alatalo wrote:

> On Tuesday 01 November 2005 13:44, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
>>   Three new features:
>>   1) Stride Bone
>>   2) Armature Ghosting
>>   3) NLA/Action time control
> so, with these things in place, the animation recode project is now  
> ready for
> the feature freeze for alpha2 - sort of as agreed on the meeting on  
> sunday (a
> one-day freeze on Tuesday)
> how are things otherwise? enough bugs to fix?
> are we including the game engine as a built-in in default? my vote is  
> yes, but
> i havent even looked at it's tracker.
> i can promise to get a new splash somehow :) (today)
> ~Toni
> _______________________________________________
> Bf-committers mailing list
> Bf-committers at projects.blender.org
> http://projects.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-committers
Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org  

More information about the Bf-committers mailing list