[Bf-committers] releasing alpha2 (Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern action.c armature.c font.c object.c blender/source/blender/include butspace.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_action_types.h DNA_armature_types.h DNA_nla_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c ...)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 1 15:14:17 CET 2005

Hi,

To have the test builds using same CVS, I would advise a total freeze
until at least the Linux, Windows and Mac versions were built.

But, let's wait a little bit for the urgent bugfixes. Tomorrow we
(Orange) give a workshop to students of the film acedemy Amsterdam, I
bet there's some fixes we need todo this evening to get all running
fine :)

So... for right now only *urgent* bugfixes, and in the evening today
we'll call an AHOY.

-Ton-