[Bf-committers] releasing alpha2 (Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern action.c armature.c font.c object.c blender/source/blender/include butspace.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_action_types.h DNA_armature_types.h DNA_nla_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c ...)

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Tue Nov 1 14:36:18 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 13:44, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
>   Three new features:
>   1) Stride Bone
>   2) Armature Ghosting
>   3) NLA/Action time control

so, with these things in place, the animation recode project is now ready for
the feature freeze for alpha2 - sort of as agreed on the meeting on sunday (a
one-day freeze on Tuesday)

how are things otherwise? enough bugs to fix?

are we including the game engine as a built-in in default? my vote is yes, but
i havent even looked at it's tracker.

i can promise to get a new splash somehow :) (today)

~Toni