[Bf-committers] DPI settings?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun May 29 15:08:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

We're already about 2 weeks in CVS freeze. I think it's really worth
sticking to planned development cycles as already agreed on long ago.
Today we'll call for release building too. :)

BTW; there was an accepted proposal for how to add a dpi menu, there's
no code or patch provided for this yet.

-Ton-