[Bf-committers] zblur plugin broken in cvs?

blender at ever.mine.nu blender at ever.mine.nu
Wed May 25 04:43:01 CEST 2005

I've been testing/using blender cvs checked out on 05-23-05 (last night). I
just thought you might want to know that the zblur sequence editor plugin
no longer seems to work. In the last official release, it also didn't seem
to work with "unified renderer" activated, but you could still use it if
you turned this option off. This no longer seems to be the case.

The error printed on the console is: "Error: input has no z-buffer"

Also, if I try it with the "Fbuf" option activated, this is (sometimes)
printed on the console:

bad call to addqueue: 0 (139, 1)
Render 99%
Error: input has no z-buffer