[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include butspace.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_lamp_types.h DNA_material_types.h DNA_scene_types.h blender/source/blender/render/extern/include render_types.h blender

Alfredo de Greef eeshlo at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 04:31:52 CEST 2005

Johnny Matthews wrote:
> So do we need Yafray CVS for this to work? Or will
> there be a concurrent release of yafray that will
make
> this work?

Yes, I'm sorry, forgot to mention that, this is all of
course for new yafray code currently not even in cvs,
I haven't comitted the yafray code yet. But that will
have to wait until some time tuesday.
Can't do nothing anymore now, need to take a small
break, been coding more than 24hrs straight...
After that it is all up to Jandro/Luis for a new
release...

Alfredo