[Bf-committers] Testing builds / release candidates!

D.J. Capelis djcapelisp at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 04:18:21 CEST 2005

I'm still fine with doing a linux build.  I've been in #blendercoders for the
past week now. :)

Unfortunately I'm usually sleeping or at school when you're online due to the
difference in timezones, so you can either send me an e-mail leave me a message
by /msging me directly or wait until the weekend where I'll be able to catch
you in the evenings.

As for testing builds, just let me know what you want, CVS head I assume?

~D.J. Capelis~
Network Security and Cryptography Researcher.
Prepare for the launch of SGA, coming Quarter 4 2005.

Yahoo! Mail