[Bf-committers] struct ImBuf / Plugin API reminder

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed May 18 01:48:27 CEST 2005

To everyone who modifies struct ImBuf:

REMEMBER to copy the struct declaration over to source/blender/blenpluginapi/iff.h
too. If not, sequence plugins won't work any longer, or give unpredictable results
(like has happened between 2.25 and 2.28 with everything after the char name[] or so,
because someone made it bigger)

(I'm not totally sure this is exactly correct, but I remember fixing the zbuffer
issues with sequence plugins around 2.26 because of the same problem)