[Bf-committers] Widget Hotkey Discussion

D H bf.blender at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:15:36 CEST 2005

(this is my first mailing list message, so bear with me if i make any
mistakes...)

Currently, there is still some consternation among users and
developers alike about the widget hotkeys. although the
[ctrl]+[alt]+[g/r/s/] is more elegant than the [ctrl] cycle, i think
that this is still rather hard to reach.

thus, I propose that we use [ctrl]+[SHIFT]+[g/r/s] becuase this is
generallly easier to access, as you can press both [ctrl] and [shift]
at the same time using your pinky...

any comments?

Regards,
~Delta