Linux development environment. Was: Re: [Bf-committers] bFTGL on MSVC, using scons.

Hans Lambermont hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Fri May 13 13:49:27 CEST 2005

Johannes Langlotz wrote:

> I use Ubuntu and Eclipse/CDT too. Do you use SCons or make? I don't get
> it work with make and I have absolutly no idea what it could be.
>
> http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=38937#38937

Apparently KX_MeshProxy.cpp misses the KX_ConvertPhysicsObject.h include :

leia ~/src/blender_cvs01/blender> grep -r KX_ReInstanceShapeFromMesh .
./source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_ConvertPhysicsObject.h:bool KX_ReInstanceShapeFromMesh(RAS_MeshObject* meshobj);

Hans
--
http://hans.dse.nl/   () ASCII-ribbon campaign against vCards,
                      /\ HTML-mail and proprietary formats.