[Bf-committers] Compliments :)

Jean-Michel Smith jeanmichel.smith at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:08:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

Just my two cents worth.

As a user of blender who has made stills and animations in the past,
but hasn't had time to keep up on it, I would pay good money for a
comprehensive set of DVD/book/online tutorials that would guide me
from the "having forgotten everything/never knew anything" stage up
through the "competent to make star wars episode 3.5 'Revelations'
quality animations" stage.

If blender.org or a third party (who would hopefully contribute some
portion of said proceeds to blender.org) were to offer such a
wonderful thing I would probably fork over $100 or so for it, just for
the time savings in getting back up to speed alone.

just a little food for thought,

Jean.