[Bf-committers] Meeting Summary May 8th 2005

D.J. Capelis djcapelisp at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 07:31:33 CEST 2005

> - we need the chroot file for building the linux releases
> - we also need volunteers for building linux x86

Sorry I've been away from the IRC channel for so long.  I'm surprised someone
didn't poke me... anyways, never got around to getting back into the channel.

Anyways, I have both the original tarball chroot environment from lonetech from
last release, as well as one where I deleted all the cruft in the environment.
(Man pages, backups of .debs, etc...)

The original is 513MB with an MD5SUM of:9cbcd5de12aacb14ae724660857d3e4f
The slimmed-down version is 111MB with and MD5SUM of:
5df0bf2ebe08d0557b77474a3a9ff451

Due to space constraints on my server, I'll only be uploading the smaller one.
Anyone who seriously needs the original can contact me directly.  Ton will be
receiving a link to the slimmed down version shortly.  He'll either find a
place to host it more permenently or give them link only to those who need it
to save some of my bandwidth.

Furthermore, I'm perfectly happy to help build the releases too.  Let me know
what needs to be done, I've got limited time, but I'll do what I can.

I guess I should have never left the channel :)

~D.J. Capelis~
Network Security and Cryptography Researcher.
Lead Developer of FOML:  http://foml.inodetech.com