[Bf-committers] re: (no subject) should be re: Meeting Summary May 8th 2005

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Wed May 11 15:18:42 CEST 2005

Of course. I forgot to include a subject in my message, which was
actually a response to the meeting summary sent to the mailing list,
and a request for more information so that I could help. Others had
responded with general questions to the meeting summary that were not
strictly development-related, so it seemed an appropriate place to
ask for more info. I consider SB documentation a development-related
issue. My initial request still stands: I need contact info or a
forum name for the Aemilia mentioned in the Meeting Summary so I can
help with the SB docs.

--
Roland Hess - harkyman