[Bf-committers] Meeting Summary May 8th 2005

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Tue May 10 16:20:51 CEST 2005

Yeah, missing linux x86 volunteers does sound odd. If you're still
missing eyeballs on that,
you could always bug me, too. I'm currently wasting my time on a
blender-related project
I call (hehe) "source blender", a hacker's tool to get more intimate
with the codebase.
I know, similar functionality exists elsewhere, but somehow I feel I
need to code this thing
the way I want it. Unfortunately, I haven seen much blender sources so
far, debugging
bison/flex and berkeleyDB is hijacking most of my time so far, so I
don't think my contribution
will be that useful at this point in time. But if just to build on linux
(Debian 3.0, I think), I
could give a hand, too, why not.
-vio