[Bf-committers] Game Engine patch

Sebastian De La Torre rainfellow at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 9 02:48:24 CEST 2005

1. Ok but, I have been unable to get it working...
Under blenderpolymaterial::activate using KX_TWOSIDE,
back face culling is being enabled/disabled and I
do the same for two sided lighting with no
results.(It's not being set??)

2. I don't see the problem.

3. Ok.

4. No.
They need to be disabled by default and should be
enabled when needed.
This allows you to have multiple cams using their
viewports in the same scene not just the active
cam(Splitscreen racing game)
but, also allow you to have multiple cams in the same
scene without forcing you to use their viewports.

--- Kester Maddock