[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_object.c editobject.c

Daniel Fairhead madprof at uk2.net
Sat May 7 23:34:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Ooh... right! :)
> But then what... if you enter editmode the baked result will be removed
> always? What if you only want to see the editmode, or assign material,
> or vertexgroups?

That's true. I hadn't thought of just looking in edit mode. I suppose
something like entering and quitting edit mode gives no warning, but
trying to move a vertex, or do another edit which requires the baking
to be removed brings up the warning... Does the undo system already
have hooks for this kind of thing?

Dan

"MadProf - Professionally finding problems and annoying people."

--
http://www.madprof.net