[Bf-committers] Future Refactoring

Austin Benesh bfdeveloper at gmail.com
Fri May 6 23:43:59 CEST 2005

I have actually been looking through much of the image code lately, and
*some* of the files (namely IMB_Imbuf_Types.h) have some really nasty
code... Comments that basically state that no one has a clue what the
variable does or its purpose of existence. This isn't a good sign. Anyway,
most of my ideas are on the Wiki page I specified earlier
(http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/ImageRefactoring). I will
continue to post there when I get new ideas or projects up. I am currently
working on support for both 8-bit and 16-bit channels. I'll keep updating
about this.

-- Austin