[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_global.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern ipo.c scene.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c writefile.c blender/source/blender/include BSE_time.h BIF_resources.h BIF_spacetypes.h BSE_drawipo.h BSE_headerbuttons.h ...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri May 6 15:31:56 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Moving markers! (Yes I saw it wasn't included yet!)

Seems to be much appreciated, I'll check on it :)

> Setting start/end at marker position not the timeline position.

Not sure how that would work... the current tool "S" and "E" work
singular & very clear. Not marker related.

Better would be to define what exactly the Markers are useful for... in
Tuhopuu they didn't do anything even... just 'marking'. :)
I've added pageup/pagedown to move current frame to the markers...
maybe that already was out of the scope of the intended functionality?
Probably Matt will have a say on this topic first.

> When naming markers go into editmode directly (or other key), without
> the need to LMB on the text.

Erm... you mean the textbutton isn't 'in editmode'. Right... but this
is a generic popup used more in Blender. Can definitely become more
interactive... I know Matt did cool work on textbuttons already.

> Set the IPO window color to light grey between start/end of animation
> as in TimeLine window! Maybe more an IPO request...

Initially I thought to have the Timeline features (optionally) visible
in each Window type in Blender showing time. We could do that still for
the Markers?

-Ton-