[Bf-committers] Re: listener object

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri May 6 15:14:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

It's also important to define whether you want it for Blender (i.e. the
UI) or for running games?

I don't think an "Always scrptlink" is the way to go... we should keep
things fully event based in Blender's UI.
Would it be possible for Python to add callbacks instead? Meaning, it
assigns to an external program the means to insert events in the main
queue, which is then being handled by another script. Could also be a
means to plugin input devices.

-Ton-