[Bf-committers] Game Engine patch

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Wed May 4 17:01:14 CEST 2005

Sebastian De La Torre wrote:
> Could someone please take a look at this attached
> patch of for the game engine? I would really
> appreciate it!
>
> Camera viewports.(You can enable & set through a
> python script.)

Great!

I was able to enable ;-)

However, the clipping seems to be strange. Near Objects in my Testscene
are not drawn for some reason.

Maybe I miss something? My code looks like this:

cont = GameLogic.getCurrentController()
me   = cont.getOwner()
vp = me.enableViewport(1)
me.setViewport(10,10,320,240)

> Alpha testing.(Opaque faces with ztransp as to not
> mess with add & normal alpha, it's fitting.)

Did not tested this so far. I guess its helpfull if you like to IPO
animate a face from 100% (opaque, so interfering with alpha faces) to xx%?

> Two-sided lighting.

That means different lighting on "Twoside" Faces?

Regards,
Carsten