Tranform global/local/normal (was Re: [Bf-committers] Meeting...)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed May 4 16:40:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've checked the code... but it's not as simple as I thought.
There's a substantial piece of code separated, to get it in sync I
prefer to code it OK all at once, which will mean;

- moving stats gathering (normal, center, centroid, active, etc) from
manipulator code to the editmodes themselves.
- then both manipulator and transform can re-use the same data.
- will also be much more efficient (cpu wise)

Is on my todo, but I rather concentrate on all the other todos now. If
Martin has time, I rather would see him working on solving negative
scaling issues... or, if he can't, let me give it a try!

-Ton-