[Bf-committers] Makefiles do no dependency anymore?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun May 1 12:41:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

I noticed there are ".d" files in the bf-blender/blender/obj/
directory... these files got wrong paths. Most of them point to
darwin-7.7.0-powerpc whilst I upgraded to darwin-7.9.0-powerpc.
So, any darwin upgrade has to be followed with a .d file remake or so...

Quez; how can you remake these .d files?

For the bf-blender/blender/source/blender/python/  part the
BPY_interface.d and BPY_menus.d is not in the python directory, but one
directory up! That causes the dependency system not work for these
files?

Probably we need our makefile guru Hans to say something! :)

-Ton-